Saturday, April 13, 2013

FRAMES, FRAMES, FRAMES!!!!!


     My latest project I have been working on are these frames! Ahh I am so excited about these! They are just way too fun! There are so many things you can do with frames, I love it. Here are some pictures of what I have done and how they look put up in my room.
      So what I did was I went to DI and bought a bunch of cute frames that were different shapes, sizes, colors, etc..and put them together. I am a big fan right now of putting frames in larger frames. When I go to DI(or any thrift stores), I try to look for the gold, old fashion, vintage looking frames. (They actually have a lot of them). I just buy different shapes and sizes. I then take them home and paint them and fit them in to the other frames. I just kind of play with them a bit to see what looks best. You can even put mirrors in the middle of the frame.





2 comments: