Thursday, April 11, 2013

So even though I am not the biggest fan of writing, I am anxious to start a blog. why?! 
Maybe...

 




1. Because I waist too much time on pinterest, and truly it just makes me more depressed than anything. like really...who has money and time for all that is on there? not me. haha and if you do then I'm sure you are happy.
2. Because I would rather take my own pictures! :] and put it on my very own page! 
3. Because maybe I don't have anything to do. I will admit, right now I am sitting here making this blog, because I am bored and I don't want to look at pinterest again or facebook. ha. this will change in about a week though, when I start school. I am not really fond of the thought that I have to start school work again...in the summer!
4. Because people need to hear what I have to say because I am so darn interesting and entertaining. No, this is a lie. I do not feel bad at all if you do not read this blog, because quit frankly, I probably wouldn't have time or care to read it either. but if you are desperatly looking for something to do, or like i said, you are sick of sitting on pinterest and feel depressed too, feel free to read away! :]
5. Because....WHAT AN EXCITING LIFE I GET TO LIVE!!! Can I just brag a little about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment